Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm all over the place lately.  Ok, usually, but I'm feeling much more scattered and crazy than normal (for me).  It seems that I am falling apart at the seams a bit.  Understandable?  Probably... but that doesn't make it any easier for me to deal with.  I generally pride myself at being adept at being open and honest with my feelings, while still being able to keep a safe distance from them, but lately they are surfacing all over the place.  Creeping up and clubbing me in the head and heart when I least expect it.
I started my moon on Saturday and usually that is the end of my crazy emotional pre-moon stuff... but not this time.  I feel like all I've done is cry and reflect.  I am realizing more and more lately that I need to deal with the things that have happened over the last 2.5 years in some more concrete ways... release all the feelings I've just been "coping" with and try to let them go while honouring them for myself at the same time.  I'm not totally sure how I'm going to do that right now, all I know is that I need to start working on healing myself emotionally.  My heart has been blown apart a couple times in a couple ways in the last 2.5 years and I need to find some ways to start stitching it back together.
Sometimes, in order to move forward, you have to look back first.

No comments: